Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Midlife for Women I
Managing Menopause Naturally
Are you experiencing signs of menopause — occasional hot flashes, mood swings, sleep problems — even before it has begun? You’ll be comforted to know that there is a natural way to address these issues. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, menopause is not a disease — it’s a natural progression from your childbearing years. Yet if this is true, what causes such uncomfortable problems?
Accumulated toxins can prevent your body from adjusting to the hormonal changes of midlife. The key to a comfortable, easy transition is to cleanse the body of impurities that can build up before and during menopause. It’s these accumulated toxins that lead to the uncomfortable experiences — and the more serious consequences, such as loss of bone density — that most women accept as a normal part of menopause.
Midlife for Women I helps support your body when you need it most, both before and during menopause. Taken in advance, it prepares your body by promoting the metabolism and elimination of impurities. This helps address hot flashes and mood swings when hormonal activity drops. Taken during menopause, it also promotes healthy body tissue, supports bone health and weight balance. Why not join thousands of women who know how to manage menopause naturally?
Tips for Staying in Balance During Menopause
- Develop good nutritional habits and exercise regularly.
- Eat foods that are easy for your body to digest. Enjoy variety and choose fresh, organic foods. Include foods that are high in calcium, such as milk, yogurt and leafy greens.
- Eat your largest meal at noon, when your digestion is at its peak.
- Gradually eliminate caffeine. Drink Raja’s Cup, an antioxidant coffee substitute, instead.
- Indulge in any activity you love.
- Avoid leftovers and packaged foods with preservatives.
- Give yourself a daily warm oil massage (abhyanga) to calm and balance your emotions and to help flush away toxins.
- Go to bed by 10 p.m. so your body can rest during its natural purification period, from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Follow a Vata-Pitta pacifying diet if you experience symptoms such as hot flashes or emotional imbalance. See the article for dietary suggestions.
- Follow a Vata-pacifying diet for symptoms such as memory loss or vaginal dryness. Read about suggestions to pacify Vata.
- For free ayurvedic recipes, self-care guides, podcasts and newsletters, be sure to visit www.mapi.com.
Midlife for Women I
Support before and during the transition
Set the stage for a comfortable natural progression from childbearing years with Midlife for Women I:
• Balances hormone production and supports healthy bone tissue
• Helps flush toxins
• Balances circulation and elimination of wastes
• Promotes healthy metabolism and assimilation of nutrients
(Begin taking Midlife for Women I before menopause begins.)
Amla, Grape, Winter Begonia, Holarrhena, Red Saunders, Senna, Hemidesmus Indicus, Arjuna, Atis, Pepper, Ginger, Lodh Tree, Sensitive Plant, Licorice, Cyperus Rotundus
Take 1 tablet twice daily. For best results, begin regular use before menopause begins. Take regularly until the desired comfort and result are achieved.
How Midlife for Women I Supports a Healthy Transition
- Addresses digestive impurities by supporting liver health and promoting healthy metabolism and assimilation of nutrients
- Promotes balanced elimination of toxins through the sweat glands and bowels
- Helps purify your body’s waste removal systems
- Supports production of pure body tissues, including the nutritional fluid, blood, fat and bone tissue
- Balances and supports the health of the reproductive system