Support your body during allergen season with this tasty spice mixture.
- Blend these spices together in bulk and store in a jar.
- When you are preparing a meal, place a small amount of ghee in a frying pan and heat it on medium.
- Add the detoxifying spice mixture, measuring out one teaspoon of spice mixture per serving of vegetables.
- Sauté the spices until the aroma is released, but be careful not to burn them.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add steamed vegetables, mix lightly and sauté together for one minute, or you can sauté the spice mixture in ghee and drizzle on cooked vegetables and grains.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.