- ½ cup of blanched almonds
- ⅔ cup of boiling water
- 1½ cups of milk
- ½ cup of cream
- 1½ tablespoons of semolina flour
- 3½ tablespoons of organic sugar
- 2 tablespoons of toasted almond slivers for garnishing
- Pinch of cardamom
- Place the almonds in a bowl, add the boiling water and soak for two hours.
- Blend almonds with soaking water in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade until smooth. Add ½ cup of the milk and process into a smooth almond milk.
- Combine the remaining milk and cream in a nonstick pan and bring to a boil over high heat. While stirring constantly, sprinkle in the semolina, and pour in the almond milk and sugar. Reduce heat to moderately low and simmer, stirring frequently until it thickens, about 30 minutes.
- Stir with a whisk if texture is clumpy. Add a pinch of cardamom and cool to room temperature. Pour pudding into four dessert bowls or parfait glasses and garnish with toasted almonds.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.