- 6 medium red apples
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of quick oats
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of ghee with cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Kapha Churna
- Peel and chop apples into bite-sized pieces and form into a mound in a 9-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the apples and set aside.
- Process remaining ingredients with your fingers until you have created a crumbly consistency.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the apples until they are completely covered.
- Bake at 325 °F for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.