These carrots are far from ho-hum as the ginger preserve and Organic Kapha Churna provide a warming, tangy flavor.
- 32 ounces of baby carrots
- ½ jar of ginger preserve
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Kapha Churna
- 1 cup of water
- Wash the baby carrots and place them in a large covered casserole.
- Add the ghee and the ginger preserve and sprinkle the Kapha Churna on top.
- Pour the water over the top and lightly salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 425° F and bake tightly covered for approximately 45 minutes until carrots are tender but not mushy.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.