- 4 organic Idaho baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅓ teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 ˚F. Peel and cut like French fries.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes and sprinkle with oil, spices, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until well coated. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 to 60 minutes. Turn with a spatula after 25 minutes.
Fun Ayurvedic Recipes for Kids of All Ages
Recipes excerpted with permission from the book Super Healthy Kids: A Parent's Guide to Maharishi AyurVeda by Kumuda Reddy, M.D. and Linda Egenes
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.