- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅛ cup of red pepper, thinly sliced
- Cook chickpeas al dente. Combine all the ingredients and toss well. Allow to marinate 30 minutes before serving.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.