Fresh cilantro is balancing for all three doshas.
- 2 cups of fresh cilantro (leaves and tender stems), washed and roughly chopped
- ⅔ cup of cashews
- 1 ancho chili or other mild chili
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Serve as an accompaniment to a meal or as a topping for creamy mashed potatoes or squash or spread on crusty bread or wedges of pita bread.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.