- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and sliced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- 2 tablespoons of water
- ½ teaspoons of fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon of Organic Vata Churna
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- Salt to taste
- In a frying pan, heat ghee. Add fennel seeds and fry for one minute.
- Add cucumber, water and Organic Vata Churna and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt and sour cream and stir. Serve over cooked quinoa, garnished with cilantro.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.