- Boil two quarts of water in the morning.
- ¼ teaspoon of whole cumin
- ½ teaspoon of whole coriander
- ½ teaspoon of whole fennel
- Boil two quarts of water and add spices.
- Let steep for ten minutes with the lid on. Strain out the spices and pour water into a thermos and sip throughout the day.
Start fresh by making a new batch of tea in the morning.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.