- 1 cup whole mung beans (soaked overnight)
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 pint whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 10 blanched almonds, halved
- Drain and grind soaked mung beans in a food processor until a smooth paste.
- Fry the paste in ghee until golden. Add raisins, milk, sugar and cardamom.
- Slowly cook on low heat, stirring until all the liquid is absorbed. Turn onto a greased dish and garnish with nuts. Serve hot.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.