- 4 ounces of organic cashew butter (or almond butter if you prefer)
- ¾ cup of organic ghee
- ½ cup of organic raw sugar
- 1 cup of organic light brown sugar
- Egg replacer for 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of organic plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of organic vanilla
- 1¾ cups of organic dry quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups of organic all-purpose flour
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients in succession and reserve the flour until the last ingredient has been added.
- Add the flour slowly, bit by bit and stir into the previous ingredients until well blended. Chill the dough for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and roll the dough into 1-inch round balls.
- Place each dough ball on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake a batch for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove each batch from the oven and allow to cool on a cookie sheet until each cookie has hardened.
Store in an airtight container.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.