- 1 large yam
- 1 large lauki squash (bottle gourd)
- 1 beet
- ½ pound of paneer or tofu
- ⅓ cup of ghee
- ½ teaspoon of dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon of dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon of Organic Vata Churna
- ½ teaspoon of Organic Pitta Churna
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2⅔ cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup of washed quinoa
- ⅔ cup of bulgur
- ⅓ cup of toasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cut vegetables and tofu/paneer into small cubes and place in a large casserole dish.
- Add ghee and dry spices, stir well and place in the oven. Bake for 1½ hours, stirring occasionally.
- Boil the water and add salt and ghee.
- Add bulgur and quinoa, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Let grains sit for 10 minutes.
- Add sunflower seeds, grains, parsley, salt and pepper to vegetables and stir well. Serve with peach chutney.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.