Corn-on-the-cob is a special favorite of many people, evoking memories of happy times. Your family will love this ayurvedic recipe for romaine roasted corn-on-the-cob.
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 bunch of romaine lettuce
- 6 tablespoons of ghee
- ½ teaspoon of dill
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon of dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt/pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix ghee, lemon juice, rosemary, dill and marjoram together and spread about 2 tablespoons of the mixture over each ear of corn.
- Wrap each ear in two or three freshly-washed and damp romaine leaves. Cover and bake in a large rectangular baking dish for 30-35 minutes at 450°F or until corn is tender.
- Discard romaine after cooking and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.