- 9 cups of water
- 16 ounces of anasazi beans, washed
- 2 teaspoons of rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons of ghee
- 2 teaspoons of Organic Vata Churna
- Juice of 1 large lime Juice of ½ lemon
- In a slow cooker, combine all the above ingredients except the lime and lemon. Set the cooker to low and put on the lid just before bed. Cook overnight.
- The next morning, stir mixture and just before serving for lunch stir in the lemon and lime juice.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.