- 16 ounces of crumbled paneer
- ½ cup of ginger preserve
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Kapha Churna
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach, washed well with stalks removed
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 4-6 burrito-sized organic corn tortillas
- Combine the cheese and ginger preserve in a food processor.
- On the stove-top, steam the prepared spinach in a small amount of water for about 3 minutes until it is soft.
- Drain the water from the pan, retaining only the water which remains on the leaves.
- Sprinkle the spinach with bread crumbs and add this mixture to the first two ingredients in the processor.
- Finally, add the Organic Kapha Churna and mix all ingredients well.
- Lay out a pre-toasted tortilla on a clean work surface and with a large spatula, spread the blended mixture all over the top of the tortilla, covering it entirely and evenly.
- Roll the tortilla tightly from one side to the other and set it on the side with the curve to hold it shut.
- Take a very sharp knife and carefully cut the roll in three-quarter-inch slices all the way down the length of the tortilla (the end pieces can be cut off and discarded).
- Carefully set each rolled slice onto a large platter.
- Continue this process until you have used all the filling.
Serve warm. Enjoy!
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.