1 cup organic whole cow’s milk
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
Optional: raw honey to taste
- Gently warm the milk in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer for a couple minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the turmeric.
- When comfortably warm to the touch (not hot)*, add the optional honey.
- Pour into your favorite mug, sip, and savor!
- *According to Ayurveda, heating honey to high temperatures renders it toxic. Add honey only to gently warmed beverages, or after your beverage has come down to a comfortable drinking temperature.
Creamy, slightly bitter, warm spice, and sweet with optional honey.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.