Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey Squeeze Bottle
$9.00 12 oz
Enjoy bright, tangy honey in a fuss-free, convenient squeeze bottle! Gathered by wild bees, this rare, nutrient-packed golden nectar is sourced from the fragrant blossoms of the black locust tree. An Ayurvedic superfood with a multitude of uses, Acacia Honey is equally delightful drizzled over fruit as it is mixed into a luxurious, DIY face mask!
Unfortunately, many honey bees and hives in the U.S. are exposed to pesticides, genetically modified crops, antibiotics, and pollutants. Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey is sustainably sourced from wild and free bees’ nectar from the remote, untouched Jammu region of the Himalayas.
• Raw. USDA Organic. Free from: gluten, dairy, nuts.
• Convenient squeeze bottle makes for mess-free deliciousness—great for kids!
• Certified Glyphosate Residue Free through the Detox Project®. Every batch is rigorously tested for toxins and gmos to ensure a pure product.
• Sustainably harvested & wild-collected using bee-friendly methods that protect bee colonies from harm and eliminate the risk of potential forest fires.
• Wild bees contribute to the environment by pollinating plants, promoting a biodiverse ecosystem.
100% raw acacia honey
Squeeze on freshly baked goods, sweeten warm drinks*, drizzle over oatmeal, whisk into a salad dressing or sauce, or mix into a DIY face mask!
*According to Ayurveda, heating honey to high temperatures renders it toxic. Add honey only after your beverage/food has come down to a comfortable drinking/eating temperature.
NOTE: Do not give honey to infants under 1 year.
- Key Ingredients
• Organic, raw honey has been an all-star superfood in Ayurveda since ancient times. Naturally abundant in antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes, honey supports both body and beauty. It provides a healthy boost of energy, has been traditionally used to aid digestion, benefits the respiratory system, and is a wonderful skin food due to its moisturizing and cleansing properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.