Aura Deodorant - Lavender & Vetiver
$8.00 Was: $16.0033oz
Unlike many deodorants that contain parabens, phthalates, aluminum, alcohol and other harmful ingredients, this pure formula stops odors without chemicals.
• All-natural essential oil deodorant blends with your body’s chemistry, neutralizing unwanted body odors effectively
• Safe to apply directly to the skin
• Essential oils provide natural antibacterial properties
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free
Lavender EO; Tea Tree EO; Vetiver EO; Thyme EO
Shake well before applying. Gently roll deodorant under arms 2-3 times.
CAUTION : Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Vetiver has a grounding, calming aroma, and is prized for its skin cell rejuvenating and purifying properties, promoting a radiant, clear complexion
• Lavender is antioxidant-rich, cleansing, and calms the skin, mind, and emotions. It helps to soothe skin irritation and swelling, making it an ideal botanical for use after hair removal
• Tea tree calms and soothes irritation, redness, and swelling, while deeply purifying the skin due to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, wildcrafted botanicals, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s Aura Essential Oil Deodorant - Lavender & Vetiver is designed to offer effective protection from unwanted odors naturally, sans chemicals, while feeding the skin antioxidants, and other beneficial nutrients. Every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.