Ayurvedic Facial Oil: Rosehip Seed
$48.00 Was: $60.0050ml
Restore radiance and uplift the heart with this deeply moisturizing facial oil that promotes soft, supple skin, a lustrous glow, and helps fight free radicals. According to Ayurveda, rose helps to soothe and uplift the heart and emotions, while delivering deep hydration.
Post facial cleansing, apply this aromatic, richly moisturizing facial oil chock full of beneficial Ayurvedic botanicals to your face and neck.
• This luxurious facial oil features aromatic Ayurvedic botanicals like lotus flower and neem infused into pure, essential fatty acid-rich oils that help fight free radicals.
• Smooth and soften your skin while breathing in the soothing and uplifting aromas of rose and other essential oils for a little dose of self-love.
• Cruelty-free, nontoxic, made in the USA.
Sunflower oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Sesamum indicum (sesame oil), Vitis vinifera (grape seed oil), Rosa moschata (rosehip seed oil), Oenothera biennis (primrose oil), Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn oil), Farmtrue organic grass-fed ghee, Carica papaya (papaya) seed oil, Daucus carota (carrot seed oil), Matricaria recutita (chamomile), Rosa (rose), Nelumbo nucifera (lotus flower), Phyllanthus emblica (amla), Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root), Azadirachta indica (neem), Melissa officinalis (lemon balm), Calendula officinalis (calendula), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Rosa (rose) essential oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Crocus sativus (saffron), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
After cleansing, gently massage the oil onto your face. Breathe in the soothing scents of the Ayurvedic botanicals and nourishing oils.
- Key Ingredients
• Rosehip oil—made of nearly 90% essential fatty acids—helps to brighten the skin and plump cells, supporting the skin’s natural collagen and elasticity.
• Antioxidant and omega-3-rich hemp oil helps to repair and protect the skin while balancing overly oily areas due to it’s linoleic acid content.
• Sea Buckthorn oil is rich in essential fatty acids, including prized omega-7, which supports skin repair and rejuvenation. Ideal for sensitive skin, it helps to tame redness and irritation.
• Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, carrot seed oil acts as a protective barrier for skin, helping to shield against environmental toxins while brightening a dull complexion.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.