Ayurvedic Hair Oil: Happy Hair
$35.00 8 oz
Revive your hair and scalp with this certified organic, traditional Ayurvedic hair oil! According to Ayurveda, the practice of gently massaging your scalp with herbalized oil helps to restore shine to dull and damaged hair and promotes thick, lustrous regrowth.
Dull, limp, and lifeless hair? Try Ayurvedic Hair Oil: Happy Hair. Use all year long, or whenever your hair needs a little self-love. It’s especially encouraged during fall and winter, when your hair tends to feel (and look!) a little dry.
• Try an Ayurvedic scalp massage with herbalized bhringraj hair oil. For millennia, this traditional Ayurvedic practice has been used to calm the mind, nourish the scalp, and promote healthy, lustrous hair.
• This authentic Ayurvedic hair oil recipe includes sesame oil—prized for hair growth—along with moisturizing olive oil and botanical-infused ghee for optimal hydration and shine.
• Botanicals like brahmi, gotu kola, and bhringraj calm the mind, while neem and eucalyptus purify and balance the hair.
• Certified organic, non-GMO, nontoxic, cruelty-free, made in the USA.
Sesame oil, castor oil, Farmtrue organic grass-fed ghee, olive oil, argan oil, almond oil, amla, brahmi, bhringraj, neem, fenugreek, rosebuds, eucalyptus essential oil, tea tree essential oil
Place the bottle in a cup of hot water to warm and liquify the oils. Squeeze a small amount of oil onto your scalp. Massage your scalp and hair follicles and leave on for at least 20 minutes to allow the nourishing oil and rejuvenating herbs to deeply revive and repair. For best results, leave in 1–2 hours or overnight! Wash your hair and enjoy the newfound softness, luster, and shine.
- Key Ingredients
• Olive oil rich in vitamins A, D, K, and vitamin E, is known to promote healthy hair
• Sesame oil: hydrates hair and leaves it soft and supple
• Ghee hydrates, protects, and nourishes hair
• Brahmi is a brain booster and memory tonic in Ayurveda
• Eucalyptus oil is used in Ayurveda to boost mental clarity, alleviate headaches, clear Neem is used in Ayurveda for its antibacterial properties
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.