Amrit® Kalash Ambrosia
$55.00 60 Tablets
The Full-Spectrum Ayurvedic Antioxidant. This powerful, traditional blend helps defend your cells from free-radical damage—a key factor in aging—1000x more effectively than vitamins C or E1 while increasing vitality and strength.
Same great product, new packaging!
Please note our packaging is currently changing. In our efforts to minimize waste and support sustainability, orders may arrive in previous packaging whilst we switch over. Please bear with us.
1 Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior, Vol. 43, 1992, pp. 1175-1182.
In Ayurveda, Amrit Kalash is the rasayana (rejuvenative) of all rasayanas. Lauded as the “nectar of immortality” in the ancient texts, this complex blend of synergistic botanicals is 1000x more effective than vitamins C or E2 at eliminating free radicals.
• Rich in antioxidants, helps eliminate free radicals—the root cause of aging
• Supports mind, brain, and nervous system3
• Helps to boost three types of mental function—dhi (acquisition), dhriti (retention), and smriti (recall)
• Supports the respiratory, circulatory, and elimination systems; boosts immunity and vitality
• Best taken with Amrit Kalash Nectar or Amrit Nectar Tablets
Tridoshic: Balances Vata, Pitta, Kapha
2 Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior, Vol. 43, 1992, pp. 1175-1182.
3 Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior, Vol. 43, 1992, pp. 1175-1182.
Ashwagandha (root), licorice (root), finger-leaf morning glory (tuberous root), asparagus adscendens (tuberous root), indian gum arabic tree (exudate) extract, amla (whole fruit without seeds), indian tinospora (stem), shatavari (root), simple-leaf chaste tree (leaf), dwarf morning glory (whole plant), curculigo (tuberous root), karira (bark) extract, elephant vine (root).
Other ingredients: rice hulls, rice extract.
As an addition to your daily diet, take one tablet twice daily. For optimal results, take with Amrit Kalash Nectar or Sugar-Free Amrit Kalash Nectar Tablets. Take Amrit Kalash regularly to nurture your brain and body and to detoxify daily so that ama (toxins) do not accumulate.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
A blend of 13 powerful botanicals that support the mind, brain, nerves, and whole body. Key ingredients include:
• Ashwagandha (root), an adaptogenic that helps your mind and body naturally adapt to day-to-day stress.
• Amalaki (fruit), the richest source of vitamin C in the plant world and promotes bliss in the body, mind, spirit and senses. It’s also beneficial for the eyes, digestion, heart, and muscles, and enhances your body’s ability to absorb iron and calcium from food.
• Indian tinospora (stem), an immune-booster known for its natural anti-aging properties.
• Shatavari (root) enhances metabolism and nourishes all the seven Ayurvedic types of bodily tissue, particularly reproductive tissue. It’s especially good for improving the quality and quantity of reproductive fluid (shukra), and increases the production of ojas (life essence).
This complex formula of 13 Ayurvedic botanicals is made in Noida, India, and requires quality checks at every stage of processing—from selection of raw material through packaging. The herbs are harvested at precise times to ensure maximum potency. Each ingredient is carefully prepared for processing, and the fruits are cooked at specific temperatures to eliminate degeneration of the essential intelligence of the herbs. All parts of the formulation are prepared independently in a meticulous manner as designed by the Vaidyas, and the different parts are blended in at specific stages, maintaining the appropriate temperatures and mixing times necessary to preserve the integrity of the formulation.
According to Vedic lore, humanity was steeped in suffering in ancient times. One day, the Devas (gods) and the Asuras (demons) resolved to find a solution; they churned the mighty ocean, and Amrit Kalash—the Nectar of Immortality—appeared to restore health and happiness to humanity. Many millennia later, in the 1980s, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi gathered preeminent Ayurvedic scholars and physicians in Noida, India, to create a powerful rasayana (rejuvenative) formula for mind, body, and spirit. The result was Amrit Kalash—a full-spectrum antioxidant, rejuvenative formula that represents the ultimate knowledge of the ancient Vedic texts.
Better HealthI have been taking Amrit for approximately 3 weeks with a detox program. It is definitely a huge benefit. I have been told my skin looks radiant and has aided in stress reduction. Would recommend
ExcellentI took this last winter while commuting to school on public transportation, navigating crowds. Even when my partner got sick I felt balanced and healthy.
I have been taking Amrit for years. Since it came out. Wouldn't be without it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.