Sundari Apricot and Shea Hydrasoothing Mask
$39.20 Was: $49.002.8 oz
Treat yourself to an Ayurveda-inspired DIY facial! This plant-infused creamy clay mask deeply moisturizes dry, dehydrated skin correlated with Vata dosha while cleansing impurities from the pores. Abundant in antioxidants, ingredients like rooibos tea help protect against free radicals.
Unlike many clay masks that leave skin feeling dry and stiff, this balancing mask is formulated with emollients like shea butter, apricot oil, and blue green algae that replenish hydration.
• Mineral-rich Montmorillonite clay promotes clean, clear skin while potent plant extracts encourage skin firming and cell regeneration.
• Sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Water (aqua), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cetearyl alcohol and cetearyl glucoside, algae extract, arachidyl alcohol and behenyl alcohol and arachidyl glucoside, glycerin, yeast extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, sodium cocoyl amino acids and sarcosine and potassium aspartate and magnesium aspartate, water and phospholipids and retinyl palmitate and tocopheryl acetate and ascorbyl palmitate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) water, rosa damascena (rose) flower water, lecithin and vitex agnus castus (monk's pepper) extract and glycerin and ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate and tocopherol and caprylic/capric triglyceride and cyclodextrin and alcohol, water and cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel extract, tocopherol acetate and ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbic acid, capryloyl glycine, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol.
Post-cleansing, apply a thin, even layer of the mask to your face and neck. Leave on for 7-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water, and follow with your choice of oil or moisturizer for extra hydration. Use as needed, or 1-2 times per week for best results.
- Key Ingredients
• Apricot oil is a rich emollient that shields skin from impurities. It’s lightweight for quick absorption with a non-greasy feel.
• Shea butter—obtained from the fruit of the African Karite Tree—contains fatty acids and vitamins that soften, soothe, and tone skin.
• Lavender extract is antioxidant-rich, cleansing, and calms the skin, mind, and emotions. It helps soothe skin irritation and blemishes, supports skin cell regeneration, and helps to balance sebum production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.