Ayurveda Beginner Culinary Set
Ayurveda is a lifestyle, and making the transition can be challenging. But with this all-in-one culinary bundle, you’ll learn to use and love two essential cooking ingredients. Plus, explore creative, delicious, and exotic plant-based Ayurvedic recipes in a comprehensive cookbook written by a renowned voice in the world of modern Ayurveda.
Ayurveda Cooking for Beginners Set Includes:
• Ayurveda Cooking for Beginners: An Ayurvedic Cookbook to Balance and Heal
• California Wildflower Honey Sticks - 10 sticks
• T2 Sips Herbal
• Organic Grass-Fed Ghee 8oz
1. California Wildflower Honey Sticks - 10 sticks
California wildflower honey
2. T2 Sips Herbal
Fennel, juniper berries, stinging nettle, sweet blackberry leaves, lemongrass, marigold petals, liquorice root*, spearmint, rose buds.
Lemongrass & Ginger:
Liquorice root, fennel seeds, peppermint.
Peppermint, spearmint, lemon verbena.
Lemon balm, lavender, jasmine blossoms, rose petals.
Cardamon, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, liquorice root*, jasmine blossoms, rose petals.
Chamomile, silver lime flowers, apple, rose petals, sweet blackberry leaves, chicory root, acidifier (E330), lavender, rosemary, cornflower petals, natural and artificial flavouring.
Peppermint, liquorice root*, fennel, marigold petals.
*CONTAINS LIQUORICE. People suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
3. Organic Grass-Fed Ghee 8oz
Organic clarified butter (milk)
• Pop California Wildflower Honey Sticks into your purse or day bag for a healthy snack, or an all-natural sweetener for warm drinks.
• Enjoy caffeine-free T2 Sips Herbal blends any time of day! Use 1 tea bag per 1 cup of water at 100°C (212°F) for 3-5 minutes.
• Use Organic Grass-Fed Ghee just like butter. Try it on popcorn, drizzled over steamed veggies, or in your favorite cookie recipe. Ideal for frying or sautéing.
- Key Ingredients
• California wildflower honey is a perfect natural sweetener that can be taken anywhere. True to its name, the blend comes from California wildflowers like purple vetch, alfalfa, and more.
• Ghee is a rich, buttery-tasting oil known as clarified butter. It has been gently heated to remove milk and lactose solids, which brings a wealth of benefits to the body and mind.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.