Ayurvedic Facial Toner: Rose Quartz
Spritz, refresh, and uplift with this nourishing, fragrant, gem-infused facial toner. According to Ayurveda, rose quartz gemstone essence encourages a gentle letting go of the day-to-day stresses that can lead to signs of premature aging.
After your nightly facial cleansing—or whenever you need a little dose of self-love—spritz this gem-infused toner on your face.
• In traditional Ayurveda, both the rose flower and rose quartz gemstone are used to soothe the complexion, mind, body, and spirit.
• This calming aloe toner gives your complexion some TLC while uplifting the heart. Rose water is the ultimate skin soother, leaving your face feeling soft and luminous.
• Clarifying witch hazel and soothing aloe vera purify and calm the complexion while rose, chamomile, and neroli uplift the heart.
• Cruelty-free, nontoxic, made in the USA.
Rosa damascena (rose hydrosol), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), matricaria recutita (chamomile), citrus aurantium (neroli) essential oil, full-moon-infused rose quartz
Spritz gently on your face with eyes closed. Breathe in deeply and silently offer yourself a loving, heart-nurturing compliment.
- Key Ingredients
• Witch hazel is often used as an astringent or toner. It can be beneficial for clogged pores, breakouts, excessive oil, and maintaining healthy skin pH.
• Aloe vera is chock full of vitamins and minerals that help soothe and cool the skin.
• Rose quartz gemstone essence is said to help let go of stress and negativity.
• Rosa damascena uplifts the heart and emotions.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.