Ayurvedic Protein® Dosha-Balancing Blend, Unsweetened Vanilla Spice
$59.99 16.9 oz
At Ayurvedic Protein, healthy herbs are harvested by happy people. The herbs are produced without pesticides or chemical fertilizers using sustainable methods, and harvested by fairly paid growers. This premium protein and herb blend:
- Supports a healthy weight
- Promotes immunity
- Helps fortify the body’s natural resistance to stress
- Boosts focus and concentration
- Enhances digestion
Organic Protein Blend: Pea Protein*, Pumpkin Seed Protein*, Rice Protein* Proprietary Herb Blend: Amla Powder (Phyllanthus emblica)*, Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera)*, Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum burmannii)*, Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri)*, Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)*, Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)* Enzyme Blend: Protease, Amylase, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Diastase, Lipase Other Ingredients: Organic Flavors and Organic Gum Acacia. *Organic ingredient
Add 1 tablespoon Ayurvedic Protein to oatmeal, smoothies, almond milk, yogurt, or blend into warm drinks for an additional boost of protein. You can also bake with it! Replace some of the flour with the protein powder in your favorite brownie or pancake recipe. Enjoy up to 2 servings per day.
- Key Ingredients
- Amla is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C that support a high-functioning immune system, cellular generation, and is a deeply rejuvenating health tonic.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body adapt to stress. It supports sleep, is said to impart strength and vitality, and helps to calm a restless mind.
- Bacopa is referred to as the “smart brain herb” in Ayurveda. It supports concentration, memory, and helps to curb mental fatigue.
- Digestive enzymes like protease and amylase help to boost absorption and metabolization of nutrients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.