ASMI Body Oil Earth
Pamper your skin and soothe the day’s stresses with EARTH—a nutrient-rich, organic sesame oil blend brimming with Ayurvedic botanicals. All-star herbs and spices like holy basil, turmeric, and lemon verbena offer rich moisture, skin repair and renewal, while boosting healthy glow.
Your ritual for radiance! Use this body oil as a moisturizer, natural perfume, or for abhyanga (self massage) to harmonize your senses, support supple skin, a centered nervous system, enhanced circulation, and more.
• Multi-use oil deeply moisturizes, rejuvenates, and protects skin.
• Antioxidant-rich botanicals fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Made with 97% organically grown ingredients.
• Climate-positive and plastic-free packaging.
Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Dalbergia sissoo (rosewood) oil, Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root oil, parfum (fragrance), Citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, Aloysia citrodora (lemon verbena) oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, coumarin.
Apply oil to the palm of your hand. Gently warm the oil by rubbing your palms together. Massage it around your neck and behind your ears, continuing to your collarbone, shoulders and forearms. Apply to your whole body if desired.
Apply to freshly cleansed skin as a moisturizer, or simply enjoy as a natural fragrance.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil is rich in vitamin E that can help protect your skin from damage caused by environmental stressors. Its slightly warming properties help to balance Vata dosha.
• Rosewood oil deeply softens and smoothes skin, while boosting skin cell regeneration.
• Holy basil is rich in antioxidants, purifies the skin due to its antiseptic properties, and uplifts the senses.
• Turmeric contains curcumin that has been traditionally used to help reduce scarring, lighten age spots, and improve skin’s tone and texture.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.