ASMI Body Oil Fire
$55.90 Was: $66.953.38oz
Awaken your senses and add some sizzle to your step! FIRE is a vitamin-rich blend of almond, amla, and sunflower oils that moisturize, soothe, and soften skin. Hibiscus, holy basil, and rosewood are rich in minerals and fatty acids that support collagen and cell regeneration while providing skin-barrier protection.
Your ritual for radiance! Use this body oil as a moisturizer, natural perfume, or for abhyanga (self massage) to harmonize your senses, support supple skin, a centered nervous system, enhanced circulation, and more.
• Multi-use oil deeply moisturizes, rejuvenates, and protects skin.
• Antioxidant-rich botanicals fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Made with 97% organically grown ingredients.
• Climate-positive and plastic-free packaging.
Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Emblica officinalis (amla) oil, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, parfum (fragrance), Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate, Dalbergia sissoo (rosewood) oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol.
Apply oil to the palm of your hand. Gently warm the oil by rubbing your palms together. Massage it around your neck and behind your ears, continuing to your collarbone, shoulders and forearms. Apply to your whole body if desired.
Apply to freshly cleansed skin as a moisturizer, or simply enjoy as a natural fragrance.
- Key Ingredients
• Almond oil is a powerful emollient that smoothes the skin as it hydrates.
• Amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in nature. It supports natural collagen and helps to alleviate oxidative stress caused by UV exposure.
• Hibiscus is abundant in an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Its rich vitamin C content nourishes your body’s natural collagen.
• Holy basil is rich in antioxidants, purifies the skin due to its antiseptic properties, and uplifts the senses.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.