ASMI Body Oil Wind
$49.00 Was: $70.00 3.38oz
Restore calm and centeredness with this woodsy, earthy, yet sweet body oil. WIND is an exotic elixir composed of organic sesame oil that feeds your skin vitamins E, A, and K. Infused with herbs like patchouli, holy basil, and vetiver, this hydrating oil helps harmonize mood, repair skin damage, and even skin tone.
Your ritual for radiance! Use this body oil as a moisturizer, natural perfume, or for abhyanga (self massage) to harmonize your senses, support supple skin, a centered nervous system, enhanced circulation, and more.
• Multi-use oil deeply moisturizes, rejuvenates, and protects skin.
• Antioxidant-rich botanicals fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Made with 97% organically grown ingredients.
• Climate-positive and plastic-free packaging.
Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate, parfum (fragrance), Curcuma longa (turmeric) root oil, Vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, Aloysia citrodora (lemon verbena) oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, coumarin.
Apply oil to the palm of your hand. Gently warm the oil by rubbing your palms together. Massage it around your neck and behind your ears, continuing to your collarbone, shoulders and forearms. Apply to your whole body if desired.
Apply to freshly cleansed skin as a moisturizer, or simply enjoy as a natural fragrance.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil is rich in vitamin E that can help protect your skin from damage caused by environmental stressors. Its slightly warming properties help to balance Vata dosha.
• Patchouli’s earthy, grounding scent helps harmonize mood, and uplift the spirit.
• Holy basil is rich in antioxidants, purifies the skin due to its antiseptic properties, and uplifts the senses.
• Turmeric contains curcumin that has been traditionally used to help reduce scarring, lighten age spots, and improve skin’s tone and texture.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...