DIVYA'S Bold Kitchari — Family Size
Introducing Bold Kitchari, a robust and zesty one-pot meal ideal for late winter and spring, or whenever you're seeking to shake off sluggishness. Savor this delightful, plant-based dish as it is, or enhance it with your preferred vegetables. Ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes. Each group size package contains 8 oz. Prepare the entire package contents in one cooking session.
- Balancing for Kapha.
- Brings balance when feelings of sluggishness arise.
- Gluten Free.
Organic white quinoa, organic yellow split mung dal, organic red lentils, organic white basmati rice, Himalayan pink salt, organic ginger, organic black cardamom, organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic curry leaf, organic green Thai chile, organic fenugreek, organic ajwain, organic cumin, organic cinnamon, organic black pepper.
*See packaging for exact quantities
- Add package contents and ghee or olive oil to boiling water.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 mins. Add more water if the kitchari begins to stick to the pan or dry out.
- Turn off the heat and let the kitchari sit for 3 to 5 mins, covered.
- Serve hot and garnish with ghee or olive oil, fresh lime juice and chopped fresh herbs of choice.
The consistency should be creamy, not soupy.
This product is designed to have the full package contents cooked at once.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.