BP Balance® Cardio Support
$39.00 1000mg - 60 Tablets
Cleanse and nourish your circulatory system naturally. This precise, traditional blend helps promote healthy blood pressure while balancing your body's long-term response to stress and its effects.
Stress is a part of modern living—but it can take its toll on your heart. This synergistic Ayurvedic formula nourishes your mind and emotions while supporting the healthy functioning of your circulatory system.
• Nourishes blood vessels & heart
• Detoxifies & promotes healthy liver function
• Supports the body’s response to stress and its effects
Hemidesmus indicus (root), Boerhavia (whole plant) extract, Jatamansi (rhizome), Chebulic myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds), Indian frankincense (exudate), Arjuna (bark) extract, Picrorhiza (root), Garden cress (seed), Mineral pitch, Prickly chaff flower (whole plant), Celastrus (seed), Bael tree (bark).
Other ingredients: Rice hulls, Gum acacia, Rice extract, Opadry nutrapure (Organic maltodextrin, Organic sunflower lecithin, Organic palm oil, Organic guar gum).
Take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day with water.
Important: Not to be taken by those with low blood pressure or those taking blood pressure medication. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Boerhavia is a tonic for the emotional heart. It rejuvenates and renews cells, nourishes the mind-body connection, calms the nervous system, and encourages the elimination of toxins.
• Jatamansi helps to optimize the functioning of the heart and heart rate, and promotes healthy blood pressure.
• Indian frankincense supports a healthy inflammatory response, and helps improve blood flow.
• Arjuna has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to nourish the cardiovascular system, soothe the physical and emotional heart, and supports a healthy inflammatory response.
Did you know that your doshas play an important role in heart health? This synergistic formula helps balance all three doshas—Vata, Pitta, and Kapha—as well as the emotional and physical heart. It also helps improve the overall functioning of the heart, arteries, and the entire cardiovascular system.
Both modern medicine and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do every day to keep your heart healthy: keeping a regular routine, eating heart-healthy foods, exercising regularly, and reducing stress. From the perspective of Ayurveda, these things also increase ojas, the substance that maintains life and promotes bliss and longevity. In Ayurveda, the heart is known as the seat of ojas. Our BP balance nourishes your hard-working heart and helps you find balance during times of stress.
This is a great product and works well.
Using daily and not using chemical blood pressure medication
All these have no side affects and improvements to my health is marked. I am very happy with all MAPI products
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.