Mountain Rose Herbs Breathe Essential Oil
$6.00 Was: $12.00 1/2oz
Breathe easy! This certified organic blend features bright, potent essential oils like scotch pine, eucalyptus, and spike lavender that nourish the bronchial passages while supporting clear breathing. Powerful camphoraceous top notes give way to piney and calming floral undertones for a deeply soothing scent.
Aromatherapy has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries—the sense of smell is a quick-acting, powerful means of supporting a balanced mind and body. Aromas are combined for their synergistic effects to produce particular benefits.
• Blended by an expert aromatherapist—uplifting and revitalizing herbs like scotch pine and eucalyptus help you to breathe easy.
• Multi-application; diffuse to purify the air, dilute with carrier oils for topical use, use in an essential oil inhaler, or add to room sprays.
• Made in small batches with high-quality, certified organic oils.
• Packaged in protective amber glass with drop reducers for easy application.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic Scotch pine essential oil, organic eucalyptus essential oil, organic spike lavender essential oil, and organic peppermint essential oil.
Enjoy this multi-use oil in a diffuser to purify the air, diluted with carrier oils for topical applications, in an essential oil inhaler, or added to room sprays to freshen up your space!
Contains 1,8-cineole and camphor. Avoid with liver conditions. Possibly neurotoxic. Never use essential oils undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take it internally unless working with a qualified healthcare practitioner. Keep away from children and pets.
Before using, perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
- Key Ingredients
• Scotch pine has a fresh, energizing aroma that cleanses the air and nourishes the respiratory system.
• Eucalyptus is potent, uplifting, and supports healthy breathing.
• Spike lavender has a spicier scent than other lavender varieties. Due to its growing conditions, it contains camphor adding stimulating and clearing properties.
• Peppermint’s aroma is refreshing, pungent, and invigorates the senses.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.