Carob Fig Hazelnut Herb Bites
$3.00 Was: $5.993.3 oz
Bring the goodness of organic, whole foods with you on the go! These made-from-scratch jammy and nutty Ayurvedic bites are chock-full of real, wholesome ingredients like cashew butter, date paste, and sesame seeds complemented by a carefully crafted herb blend.
Enjoy delicious, convenient snack bites bursting with real, wholesome ingredients and fresh flavor.
• Unlike many convenience snacks that contain processed or artificial sugars, protein isolates, and other undesirable ingredients, these organic bites are naturally sweetened and supply a healthy dose of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
• They come infused with a blend of superherbs that have been prized in traditional Ayurveda for thousands of years due to their numerous health benefits.
• USDA certified organic, non-gmo, non-toxic, vegan, made from scratch.
Cashews*, maple syrup*, hazelnuts*, cashew butter*, sunflower seeds*, date paste*, figs*, sesame seeds*, carob powder*, cocoa butter*, Ayurvedic herb blend* (ashwagandha*, turmeric root powder*, moringa*, gotu kola*, amla*, ginger juice powder*, turmeric juice powder*), vanilla extract*, sea salt (*denotes organic).
(3.3 oz. pouch)
Enjoy the goodness of real, whole foods in bite-sized pieces for a convenient snack on the go, as part of a wholesome breakfast, or anytime you want to feel grounded and satisfied.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, meaning it helps increase the body’s resistance to stress. It also supports optimal energy production and boosts stamina.
• Calming and nurturing gotu kola supports healthy mental functioning, a settled mind, and concentration.
•Amla is a potent source of vitamin c and is rich in antioxidants.
Pure Bliss Organics consciously crafts their Organic Ayurvedic Herb Snack Bites from scratch, sourcing ingredients as close to their natural state as possible. Both flavorful and full of health benefits, their products are free from chemical additives, refined sugar, vegetable oils, and anything artificial.
Their partner farmers practice crop rotation and other sustainable practices for better soil, plants, and ultimately, better food products.
Since 2005, Pure Bliss Organics has passionately produced organic foods that nourish the mind, body, and soul. Run by a family of friends with foundational principles like integrity, sustainability, and compassion, their artisan quality, delicious food products are made from scratch using certified organic ingredients from farms following sustainable practices.
On a mission to make a difference for both people and the planet, Pure Bliss Organics is a proud affiliate of Food for Life Global, an organization that distributes healthy, plant-based meals to malnourished children worldwide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.