Farmtrue Ground Ghee Soap Citrus & Vetiver
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Discover Ground Ghee Soap in the refreshing Citrus & Vetiver scent. Crafted with Ayurvedic ghee, it cleanses and nourishes your skin while offering a revitalizing and balanced bathing experience. Elevate your routine with this harmonious fusion of natural goodness.
Scent Profile: Citrus and Vetiver
• Infused with harmonizing citrus and vetiver.
• Ayurvedic ghee nourishes and revitalizes the skin.
• Offers a refreshing and balanced cleansing experience.
• Citrus invigoration meets vetiver's soothing essence.
• Elevate your bathing ritual with natural harmony.
Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Sustainable Palm and Safflower, Farmtrue Ghee, Ground (GF) Oats, Kaolin Clay, Orange Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil.
Work the soap into a lather to cleanse the body and face. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
- Key Ingredients
• Olive oil is rich in fat soluble vitamins—A, D, E, and K—to deeply moisturize dry skin, and its antioxidant properties help shield skin from damage.
• Coconut milk soothes and protects the skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and supports the skin’s natural elasticity.
• Organic, grass-fed ghee absorbs easily into the skin for deep hydration, protection, and nourishment. Ghee acts as a carrier for herbs, taking them into the tissues for maximum benefits.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.