$10.00 8 fl oz
Cleanse your hair with shampoo infused with Ayurvedic botanicals to deeply purify thick, oil-prone locks. Soap pod—which translates to “fruit for hair”—helps to balance hair’s natural oils, leaving locks soft, shiny, and tangle-free. Amalaki promotes healthy hair growth, while haritaki helps balance oil production. Formulated for normal to oil-prone (Kapha) hair. Light orange and rose geranium scent.
Harsh ingredients commonly found in shampoo can leave locks looking lackluster and bristly. Instead, achieve clean, moisture-balanced healthy hair with all-natural beautifying botanicals traditionally used in Ayurveda for millenia.
- Rose geranium oil balances Kapha dosha, and promotes natural protection against the elements.
- Soap pod—also known as ‘shikakai’—has a naturally low pH, making it mild on hair. It cleanses and conditions while supporting hair growth and discouraging a flaky scalp.
- Amalaki—a natural antioxidant—is an astringent which refines and purifies hair.
- Haritaki is also an astringent with drying properties that helps keep hair and the scalp fresh.
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
- Non-GMO. Cruelty-free. Vegan.
- Comes in a planet-friendly recyclable plastic bottle.
Enjoy smooth, silky hair with a light citrus-floral scent of orange and rose geranium.
Aqua (purified water), Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, Coco betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glycerin (vegetable), Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Organic argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil, Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Capryloyl glycine, Organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Herb blend [Acacia concinna (soap pod) fruit extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Terminalia bellerica (bibhitaki) fruit extract, Terminalia chebula (haritaki) fruit extract, Eclipta alba (eclipta) whole plant extract, Sapindus trifoliatus (three-leaf soapberry) fruit extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Cuscuta reflexa (Indian dodder) stem extract], Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Citric acid.
Shake well. Massage shampoo into wet hair, creating a rich lather before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose geranium oil is abundant in antioxidants, and provides a light, fresh floral scent.
• Soap pod purifies hair follicles while keeping natural oils in tact, for hydrated, bouncy hair.
• Amalaki strengthens hair follicles, discourages hair breakage, and acts as a natural conditioner, adding shine and luster to even the dullest of locks.
• Haritaki supports healthy hair growth, vibrant color, and has astringent properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.