Paavani Clarify Facial Toner
Prone to breakouts and blemishes? This clarifying toner with neem and rose helps to soothe redness, purify clogged pores, and remove traces of makeup and dirt.
Give troubled skin a little extra TLC. After cleansing, use this clarifying blend to gently soothe skin while removing any remaining dirt and bacteria.
• Helps gently remove traces of cleanser, make-up, and dirt
• Helps reduce blemishes and purify clogged pores
• Calms red and irritated skin
Tridoshic; balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS: Rose water*, aloe vera juice*, raw apple cider vinegar*, rose*, calendula*, neem*, essential oils of tea tree* and frankincense*.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
After cleansing your face, gently spray a fine mist onto your complexion using 2–4 pumps. Follow with your favorite facial serum and/or moisturizer.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Preservative free—please use within 6–8 months.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this facial toner work synergistically to clarify and soothe skin.
• Rose soothes and balances sensitive Pitta skin. It’s also rich in vitamins A and C, and helps clarify pores of impurities.
• Calendula helps stimulate collagen production and brightens the complexion. It’s also rich in antioxidants and abundance in carotenoids and vitamins A and E.
• Neem has antibacterial properties, which makes it an excellent choice for purifying Pitta skin. It’s also rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, to help support a naturally radiant complexion.
• Tea Tree oil has antimicrobial properties and helps to clarify the pores and complexion. It also soothes skin and helps calm skin irritations.
The Ayurvedic botanicals in this gently clarifying formula have long been lauded for their cleansing, antibacterial properties. Neem is renowned in Ayurveda for its antibacterial and skin-soothing qualities. Rose is a mainstay in Ayurvedic skincare—especially for sensitive Pitta skin—due to its exceptionally soothing effect. It also smells wonderful and has an uplifting influence on the heart. Calming calendula and clarifying tea tree oil complete this soothing blend.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.