Calming Mask 1.7oz
$39.00 Was: $78.00Calming Mask 1.7oz
Tame inflamed skin with this nourishing blend of cooling oils, gel, and Ayurvedic botanicals chock-full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
• Cooling, hydrating oils and botanicals balance hot, sensitive, easily irritated Pitta skin types, or any skin type in need of temporary cooling relief
• Mindfully designed algae-aloe base quickly and effectively calms the skin, while leaving a soft, dewy-fresh finish
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free
Algae-Aloe extract (Macrocystis Pyrifera, Laminaria, Fucus Vesiculosus, Phaeophyceae and Rhodophyceae and Aloe Barbadensis); Structured energized water; Glycerin (veg.); Fractionated Coconut oil; Oat flour; Cucumber Distillate; Cucumber powder; D-Panthenol; Carbohydrate complex; NaPCA, Glutamic Acid, Trimethylglycine, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine and Threonine; Spirulina; Xanthan gum; Green tea extract; Lavender EO; Golden Flax extract; CO2 extract of Seabuckthorn berry; Aloe Barbadensis; Rosemary EO; Neem extract; Chamomile extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Lemon Balm extract; Oregano leaf extract, Thyme extract, Olive leaf extract, Rosemary leaf extract, Lavender flower extract, Golden Seal root extract; CO2 extract of Calendula; Gotu Kola extract; Fulvic minerals; Amla extract; Ashwagandha extract; Calendula extract; Chamae Rose extract; Rose extract; Life Everlasting extract
Measure 1-2 scoops of Calming Mask, and apply generously to your face and neck. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water. Safe to use around the eye area.
- Key Ingredients
• Aloe vera—a vitamin and mineral-rich cooling aid—calms irritated skin while contributing hydration
• Algae extract cools, nourishes, and protects skin. Antioxidants combat free radicals and naturally rejuvenate skin cells
• Cucumber (both powder and distillate) calms, refreshes, and helps to strengthen fragile skin areas. Its cooling properties help tame redness and decrease puffiness
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, wildcrafted botanicals, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s dosha-specific facial mask line is designed to balance Vata (dry), Pitta (sensitive), and Kapha (oily) skin types, while feeding the skin essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.