Sundari Comfrey Cleanser
$18.50 Was: $37.00 6.8 oz
This gentle, yet effective cream cleanser deeply purifies the skin, washing away impurities. Designed for Vata types that are prone to dry, rough skin, this formula features jojoba beads that refine the skin’s surface, while nourishing botanicals like comfrey and chamomile extracts help strengthen the capillary walls.
This all-natural face wash promotes a radiant, refreshed complexion without interfering with the skin’s delicate pH balance.
• Botanical extracts calm and soothe irritation.
• Deeply cleanses, removing makeup and excess oils—without overdrying skin.
• Helps slough off tired surface cells for a brighter complexion.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Aqua/water, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glycerin, sorbitol, stearyl alcohol, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, symphytum officinale (comfrey) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, dimethicone, luffa cylindrica fruit, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, squalane, citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, parfum, bht, xanthan gum, hydrogenated wheat protein, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, tocopheryl acetate.
Mix a small amount of water with the cleanser and gently massage onto your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Safe for use morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Comfrey extract is rich in mucilage—a soothing gelatinous-like substance that moisturizes and calms the skin. Additionally, it’s allantoin content supports skin cell regeneration.
• Chamomile—the popular flower used in teas, cosmetics, and fragrance for thousands of years—has cleansing and moisturizing properties, while soothing inflamed, irritated skin.
• Jojoba beads made from encapsulated jojoba oil effectively smooth the skin’s surface without causing damage.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.