Sundari Cornflower Oil - Free Hydrator
This oil-free facial moisturizer delivers deep hydration and helps maintain moisture balance without being heavy. Designed for Kapha skin types prone to excess oiliness and blemishes, botanicals like rosemary and horse chestnut bark leave skin toned and clarified.
Apply a small amount of this lightweight, corrective cream to your face and neck both morning and night for hydrated, soft, and supple skin.
• Oil-absorbing and non-greasy formula.
• Herbal extracts aid in exfoliation, and promote healthy cell growth.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Aqua/water, glycerin, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl trimellitate, sorbitol, glycol stearate, peg-100 stearate, stearic acid, cyclomethicone, cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, centaurea cyanus (cornflower) extract, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana extract, parfum, propylene glycol.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of moisturizer to your face and neck. Massage in with fingertips. May be used both morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Cornflower extract is a stimulating tonic that soothes skin sensitivity associated with blemish-prone, Kapha skin types.
• Rosemary oil has invigorating and renewing properties, while helping to shield skin from environmental stressors.
• Willow bark extract contains salicylic acid that helps to reduce blemishes, absorbs excess oil, and gently exfoliates the skin revealing a radiant, clean complexion.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.