Mountain Rose Herbs Dream Tea
$6.00 1.9 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This unique blend is based on an ancient formula said to stimulate vivid and easily recalled dreams.
- Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
- Fair trade. Certified organic.
- Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
- Zero waste facility certified.
Organic peppermint leaf, organic chamomile flowers, organic skullcap, organic mugwort, organic damiana leaf, organic rosemary leaf, and organic rose petals.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day, especially before bed to unwind. Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Persons with allergies to members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution with chamomile.
- Key Ingredients
• Peppermint is cooling, refreshing, and helps to balance Pitta dosha.
• Chamomile has been traditionally used to stimulate sluggish digestion, soothe digestive discomforts, and help calm an overactive mind.
• Skullcap—a hardy perennial found in wetland habitats—helps to calm an overactive mind. It promotes stable emotions and deep relaxation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.