Mountain Rose Herbs Easy Day Tea
$6.00 1.8 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This gentle, palatable blend of organic leaves and flowers contains linden and lemon balm which are classified as nervines—a group of herbs that nourish the nervous system.
- Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
- Fair trade. Certified organic.
- Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
- Zero waste facility certified.
Organic blackberry leaf, organic linden leaf and flower, organic peppermint, organic lemon balm, and organic marshmallow leaf.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Marshmallow leaf should be taken with at least 250ml (8 oz) of liquid. Orally administered drugs should be taken 1 hour before use or several hours after, as marshmallow may slow the absorption.
- Key Ingredients
• Blackberry leaf is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and has a pleasant, fruity flavor with gentle astringent properties.
• Linden leaves and flowers have natural sedative qualities, soothing the nervous system and easing tension.
• Peppermint is cooling, refreshing, and helps to balance Pitta dosha.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.