T2 Tea Emergency Teabag Gift Pack - Herbal
$5.00 0.3 oz
Want to stimulate digestion, support detoxification, or just looking for a cozy cuppa? Keep this caffeine-free collection of herbal teas on hand for a soothing sip to enjoy solo, or share with friends—it makes a great gift!
A medley of five teas to match your mood—enjoy pure peppermint, or unique, made-from-scratch, sustainably sourced blends designed to support your health and wellness needs.
This tea bag gift pack includes:
• Just Peppermint—this sensationally sweet, refreshing brew will help you settle your belly.
• Detox—a tasty tisane featuring sweet herbs like fennel, liquorice, and spearmint to help cool and soothe digestion, while purifying the body.
• Lemongrass & Ginger—this bright, refreshing, and zesty blend helps to bolster the immune system and stimulate digestion while putting pep in your step.
• Sleep Tight—A beautifully balanced, fragrant floral and refreshing lemon balm blend will help you sail into sweet dreams.
• Tummy Tea—this naturally sweet, minty-fresh blend of peppermint, liquorice root, fennel, and marigold petals will help you ease digestive disturbances and satisfy sweet cravings.
Fennel, juniper berries, stinging nettle, sweet blackberry leaves, lemongrass, marigold petals, liquorice root*, spearmint, rose buds.
Lemongrass & Ginger:
Lemon balm, lavender, jasmine blossoms, rose petals.
Peppermint, liquorice root*, fennel, marigold petals.
*CONTAINS LIQUORICE. People suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Enjoy caffeine-free herbal blends any time of day! Use 1 tea bag per 1 cup of water at 100°C (212°F) for 3-5 minutes.
- Key Ingredients
• Peppermint is a cooling herb that has a pleasant sweet taste with a pungent aftertaste. It’s especially helpful in balancing the heat of Pitta dosha. Peppermint helps to streamline digestion and soothe the respiratory system.
• Fennel is cooling, with a pleasant sweet taste. It helps tone the digestive system, enhance agni (digestive fire) without aggravating Pitta dosha, and freshen the breath.
• Lemongrass has been known to ease digestive upsets, calm nerves, and help relieve nausea.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.