Energize Kapha Candle
Eucalyptus & Frankincense—Kapha Balancing.
Light this energizing candle for an instant uplifting atmosphere. A clean-burning blend of non-GMO soy, coconut, and beeswax is infused with our signature Stimulating Kapha Aroma Oil—a precise, 100% pure therapeutic essential oil blend of eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, and frankincense. Kapha dosha balancing; helps invigorate the mind and body. 45 hour burn time.
In Ayurveda, candles are more than sweet-smelling decor statements. Designed with your dosha in mind, using pure essential oils and earth-friendly non-toxic materials, they balance mind, body, and soul.
- Eucalyptus promotes clear breathing and an alert mind.
- Lavender is among the most recognized and commonly used essential oils, best known for its ability to uplift emotions.
- Rosemary’s energizing, warming scent helps to invigorate the mind and body.
- Frankincense’s alluring, woodsy, and resinous aroma helps relieve tension, and promotes feelings of peace.
- Made in Grasse, France—the world’s perfume capital.
- Lead-free cotton wick.
- Free from palm oil, mineral wax, paraffin, and synthetic fragrances.
- Comes in a planet-friendly recyclable glass jar and 100% green e-certified box paper.
A penetrating top note of eucalyptus is followed by heart notes of herbaceous lavender, rosemary, and powerfully purifying camphor. A base note of frankincense uplifts the atmosphere.
Crafted from soy, coconut, and beeswax. Infused with Maharishi AyurVeda Energizing Kapha Aroma Oil.
Place on a heat resistant surface. Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4". Keep out of reach of children. Burn within sight. Stop use when 1/2" of unmelted wax remains.
- Key Ingredients
• Eucalyptus’s powerful vapors penetrate dullness in the mind, promoting calm clarity.
• Lavender promotes relaxation, eases tension, and soothes stress.
• Rosemary helps cut through lethargy and dullness of the mind and body.
• Frankincense promotes comfort, and feelings of peace and serenity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.