Essential oil for dry skin
$51.00 Was: $68.000.5oz
This pure essential oil blend penetrates deep into dehydrated skin to smooth, soften, and increase suppleness. Designed to help balance Vata types prone to overly dry/rough skin, rose and orange in a base of sesame and sweet almond oils lock in hydration and soften signs of aging.
Reveal a radiant, glowing complexion with this luxurious oil blend.
• Floral extracts of rose and geranium help to tame irritation and redness while increasing circulation to skin cells.
• Helps fade fine lines.
• Fast-absorbing formula layers well with other moisturizes, sunscreen, makeup, and more.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Prunus amygdalus (almond) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, peg-400, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) oil, rosa damascena (rosa borboniana) oil.
Use on freshly cleansed, moist skin. Apply 3 drops to fingertips, and gently tap over your entire face—the oil will absorb rapidly. May be used both morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose oil moisturizes dry, rough skin, and soothes sensitivities by helping tame irritation, redness, and acne while gently constricting skin capillaries.
• Geranium oil supports skin cell regeneration, while helping to balance sebum production. It’s toning properties help to smooth fine lines and restore stretch marks.
• Orange oil helps combat signs of premature aging by increasing the absorption of vitamin c, supports skin’s natural collagen and blood flow, while it’s antimicrobial properties help keep skin fresh and clean.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.