Sundari Essential Oil for Normal/Combination Skin
$50.40 Was: $72.00 0.5oz
This lightweight oil featuring pure plant essences helps to regulate the skin’s sebum production to balance dry/oily areas. Helpful for Pitta skin types that tend towards sensitivity, botanicals like rose, sandalwood, and jasmine soothe, cleanse, and purify, for glowing, radiant skin.
This luxurious oil blend penetrates the skin deeply helping to normalize skin’s moisture levels.
Floral extracts of rose and jasmine help to tame irritation, redness, and fade blemishes.
• Helps fade fine lines; softens signs of aging.
• Fast-absorbing formula layers well with other moisturizes, sunscreen, makeup, and more.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, cananga odorata flower oil, peg-8, tocopherol, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
Use on freshly cleansed, moist skin. Apply 3 drops to fingertips, and gently tap over your entire face—the oil will absorb rapidly. May be used both morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose oil moisturizes dry, rough skin, and soothes sensitivities by helping tame irritation, redness, and acne while gently constricting skin capillaries.
• Jasmine oil deeply hydrates dry, cracked, rough skin, while it’s antiseptic effects help keep blemishes at bay.
• Sandalwood oil cools and calms the skin, helping to tame irritation, redness, blemishes, and soothe scars.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.