Sundari Essential Oil for Oily Skin
This clarifying, non-clogging oil is designed to help hydrate and balance oily skin types associated with Kapha dosha. Organic essential oils like stimulating peppermint and astringent rosemary in a lightweight safflower and sweet almond oil base tone, purify, and promote soft and supple skin.
This luxurious formula is specially designed to help balance oily skin types.
• Invigorating herbal extracts like peppermint and rosemary help to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
• Deeply penetrating oil purifies and clarifies, without over drying the skin.
• Fast-absorbing formula layers well with other moisturizes, sunscreen, makeup, and more.
• Made with care; sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia oil, peg-400, mentha piperita oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, ocimum basilicum oil, eugenia caryophyllus leaf oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
Use on freshly cleansed, moist skin. Apply 3 drops to fingertips, and gently tap over your entire face—the oil will absorb rapidly. May be used both morning and night.
- Key Ingredients
• Lavender oil is antioxidant-rich, cleansing, and calms the skin, mind, and emotions. It helps to soothe skin irritation and swelling, supports skin cell regeneration, and helps to balance sebum production.
• Rosemary oil stimulates and revives dull, tired skin, aids in strengthening capillaries, and acts as a powerful disinfectant. It also helps protect the skin from environmental toxins.
• Basil oil enhances the skin’s luster, tone, and helps to soothe skin infections like acne.
SUNDÃRI’s clean skincare products blend modern science with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for formulas that honor and help balance dosha-specific skin types for real results. Always made with care, their lines are sustainably sourced from organic, fairtrade ingredients wherever possible, using naturally occurring essential oils and potent plant extracts. Their products are free from synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and mineral oils, are dermatologist tested to ensure safety, and never tested on animals.
At SUNDÃRI, being well within begets beautiful skin—their conscious, clean skincare collections help bring balance to body, mind, and spirit for timeless, radiant beauty. Utilizing the purest ingredients and rare essences distilled from nature, their Ayurvedic formulas feature traditional botanicals aimed at preventing premature aging and excess stress to the skin and body. Following their philosophy of “what is good for the skin should also be good for our planet”, Sundari sources fair trade ingredients, and packages their products in recyclable materials to minimize their footprint on the planet. The symbol of Sundari and the spirit of their enterprise is the elephant—an animal representing beauty, power, ease, and grace in Indian cosmology. Sundari supports Elephant Family—a UK charity working to protect the Asian elephant and its habitat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.