Mountain Rose Herbs Evening Repose Tea
$2.50 Was: $5.00 1.5oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This crisp and light blend of mint and flowers is especially balancing for Pitta dosha—chamomile, lavender, rose, and mint help to create calm, induce sleep, and cool the mind and emotions.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic chamomile flowers, organic peppermint leaf, organic spearmint leaf, organic lavender flowers, organic lemon verbena, and organic rose petals.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend as a night-cap, or anytime of day. Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Persons with allergies to members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution with chamomile.
- Key Ingredients
• Chamomile has been traditionally used to stimulate sluggish digestion, soothe digestive discomforts, and help calm an overactive mind.
• Peppermint is cooling, refreshing, and helps to balance Pitta dosha.
• Lavender’s calming properties help to soothe the nervous system, especially balancing to Vata mind-body types prone to occasional worry, anxiousness, or restlessness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.