$3.50 Was: $5.00 1.7oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This calming and cooling blend of organic leaves and flowers contains nourishing herbs like motherwort and sage to help soothe your mind and emotions.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic motherwort herb, organic sage, organic dandelion leaf, organic chickweed, organic elder flowers, organic lemon balm, organic oatstraw, and organic raspberry leaf.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Key Ingredients
• Motherwort—a sturdy, prickly bush with dark green leaves—was utilized by the ancient Greeks to help reduce anxiety related to childbirth. This antioxidant-rich herb nourishes the heart, and soothes the nervous system.
• Sage nourishes women’s health, especially during menopause. It also calms the digestive system.
• Dandelion is a potent liver detoxifier, supports digestion, urinary tract health, and detoxification.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.