Made By Yoke Flow Balancing Perfume Oil
$32.20 Was: $46.00 0.5 oz
Enliven inner and outer beauty with this rich, robust rose scent—FLOW is finding resonance with your truest self. This fragrant floral oil has cooling properties to diffuse the heat of summer, calm intense emotions, and soothe the heart.
According to Ayurveda, the rose balances Sadhaka Pitta, the subdosha of Pitta that governs the emotions and their effect on the heart. However, it’s unique ability to stimulate agni (digestive fire) without overheating makes it balancing to all three doshas.
• Rose is revered in Ayurveda for it’s cooling, calming effects on the heart, emotions, and skin. It enhances all seven dhatus (body tissues) and enhances radiance.
• Antioxidant-rich essential oils fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Handmade using traditional Ayurveda techniques. The blend begins in a 20-30 day flower bath to help extract the nutritive potential of this botanical infusion.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Perfume/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alcohol Denat (Perfumer’s Alcohol), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals.
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Restore your radiance on the go—roll Flow Balancing Perfume Oil on your pulse points, behind your ears, or on the side of your neck. From morning meditation to between work meetings, use this fragrant floral scent to cool and calm your mind and emotions.
Please perform a skin-patch test prior to use to ensure no irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight to preserve the natural blend.
Keep away from small children. Do not ingest.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose nourishes the nervous system, benefits hormones, and cools sensitive skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.