T2 Tea Fruits of the Florist Gift Pack
$22.50 Was: $45.00 6.2 oz
This royal range of fruit-forward tasty tisanes and delicious digestive brews is bursting with flavor. From exotic, complex blends featuring deep pink dragon fruit and goji berries to simple, traditional teas like peppermint and lemongrass ginger, this pack contains a cozy cuppa for everyone’s taste.
Whether you’re craving a sweet treat or looking to settle digestive disturbances, this collection of sustainably sourced, made-from-scratch fruit and herb tisanes are sure to please your palette.
This gift pack includes:
• Fruitalicious—An exotic mix of juicy fruits featuring goji berries, papaya, kiwi, and more, this tasty tisane is sure to tantalise your tastebuds!
• Just Peppermint—this sensationally sweet, refreshing brew will help you settle your belly.
• Lemongrass & Ginger—this bright, refreshing, and zesty blend helps to bolster the immune system and stimulate digestion while putting pep in your step.
• Packs a Peach—Like a warm summer’s day, this perfectly peachy brew is complemented by apple and papaya for sensational sweetness.
• Strawberries & Cream—A balanced blend of sweet summer strawberries, tart tantalising hibiscus, and a dollop of cream.
• Tummy Tea—this naturally sweet, minty-fresh blend of peppermint, liquorice root, fennel, and marigold petals will help you ease digestive disturbances and satisfy sweet cravings.
Fruit (96.5%)(apple, dragon fruit bits (dragon fruit, anti-caking agent: rice flour), goji berries, chokeberries, papaya bits (papaya, sugar), sea buckthorn berries, kiwi fruit, blueberries (blueberries, sugar), pineapple bits (pineapple, sugar, acidifier: E330), cranberries), natural and artificial flavouring, antioxidant (E300), acidifier (E334).
Lemongrass & Ginger:
Packs a Peach:
Apple, white hibiscus, papaya cubes (papaya, sugar), sweet blackberry leaves, peach (6.5%), chicory root roasted, natural and artificial flavouring, marigold petals, acidifier (E330).
Strawberries & Cream:
Apple, hibiscus, rosehip, strawberry granules (4.85%)(glucose syrup, strawberries, fructose, modified starch: E1414, thickener: E401), sweet blackberry leaves, yoghurt crispies (4.85%)(skimmed milk yoghurt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified starch E1414, acidifier: E330), natural and artificial flavouring.
Peppermint, liquorice root*, fennel, marigold petals.
*CONTAINS LIQUORICE. People suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Enjoy caffeine-free herbal blends any time of day! Use 1 teaspoon of loose-leaf tea per 1 cup of water at 100°C (212°F) for 3-5 minutes.
- Key Ingredients
• Peppermint is a cooling herb that is especially helpful in balancing the heat of Pitta dosha. It benefits the respiratory system, and digestion.
• Hibiscus—the pretty pink tropical showstopper—is abundant in an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Its rich vitamin C content nourishes your body’s natural collagen.
• Lemongrass has been known to ease digestive upsets, calm nerves, and help relieve nausea.
• Ginger helps to ignite the digestive fire, promotes healthy metabolism, and eases digestive discomfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.